Our wardrobe is incomplete without ethnic wear. It keeps us rooted to our culture and traditions. Kurti is forever fashionable. It gets the makeover from time to time. Short length Kurti, medium length Kurti, long Kurti, straight fit Kurti, floor length Anarkali Kurti and what not. We love all the shapes and sizes of Kurti. Don’t we? If you ask one reason why women love Kurtis, they will give you more than hundreds. You know why? Because Kurtis are comfortable. Kurti reflects style. Kurti gives full freedom to accessorize.
Let it be jhumkas, chunky neck pieces, bangles, anklets or rings, they make you look so good. Don’t go overboard with accessories. Minimal is the new cool. When it comes to heavy jewellery, either go for neck accessories or ear. If you are keeping neck heavy, then keep earnings very light.
If you want to know the Kurti trends then you are at the right place. These 8 Kurtis are must have. Shop these Kurtis and the best thing is that it won’t make a hole in your pocket. At myvishal.com, we offer products at unbeatable prices. The prices are pocket-friendly and the variety is wide.
These 8 Kurtis will make you love Kurtis even more.
1. Bright colours freshen up your looks. This Kurti is all set to make you stand out.
This orange coloured cotton rich Kurti, with round neck, quarter sleeves, contrast hem, zari print and embroidery in front looks elegant.Team it up with a pair of Churidar leggings and a pair of Kolhapuris to complete the look.
2. Your wardrobe is incomplete without off white coloured outfit. Anarkali Kurtis makes you look stylish. When you combine both of them, you get an amazing combination.
This off-white cotton blend Anarkali fit Kurti, round neck with contrast piping, three-quarter sleeves with contrast piping, embroidery in front half sleeves looks fab.
Wear this piece with matching leggings and flats for a complete desi ensemble.
3. This beautifully designed Kurti will give you the best ethnic look this season.
Brown coloured cotton straight fit kurta, has a V-neck with contrast piping, 3/4th sleeves, mock button placket in front, contrast piping on the sleeves and bottom hem. Team it with a pair of leggings and ethnic flats to complete an elegant ensemble.
4. This is a perfect Kurti for your casual outings. It can be your work wear as well. It is a pink coloured, straight fit Kurti. Minimal use for contrasting colours breaks the monotony.
Great for everyday wear, this kurta is your key to looking effortlessly impeccable, style it with churidars leggings and flats for a classy look.
5. Black colour is forever fashionable. This Kurti looks more beautiful because it is black coloured.
This straight fit Kurti, has a round neck, 3/4th sleeves, embroidery on the yoke, with zari border on the sleeves and bottom hem.Make an ethnic style statement with this Kurti. Wear this piece with a pair of leggings and heels for a fashionable look.
6. What can be more beautiful than maroon coloured printed cotton kurta, with three-quarter sleeves with contrast hem, a mandarin collar, contrast yoke in the front?
Your ethnic wardrobe will be the talk of the town as you style this kurta with black leggings, platforms and a pair of gold-toned drop earrings.
7. This indigo cotton kurta is so cool. It has three-quarter sleeves, contrast hem, a mandarin collar and embroidery on the yoke in front.
Team it up with a pair of leggings and Kolhapuri flats for a chic look.
So what are you waiting for, revamp your wardrobe and be the center of the spotlight!